A bit of Xmas cheer! "Goodwill Drinks At Starks"- By Des Taylor.

13:01:00 0 Comments


At the beginning of this month, I was commissioned by client Richard Young to illustrate a group of Earth's finest heroes coming together for a couple of celebratory drinks. Although the clock was against me to get it done before Xmas (especially with all the other stuff I have going on at the moment) I got stuck in. 
One, because I loved his brief (still chuckling at the thought of it all kicking off with Giant-Man and Green Lantern) and two, I thought the idea of superheroes coming together as friends after beating each other up in comics and on-screen was rather refreshing (even though Green Lantern is probably gonna get a large slap in this picture). I mean come on, how are the public gonna trust this lot if they're always at each other's throats? 
Anyhoo...I want to take this opportunity to say thanks to all of my friends, followers, clients and customers for making this year memorable. I've been all over the planet and back and ... now I'm tired.

So on that not I'll say Happy Xmas. Drink be merry and remember, if you like it, do it. If you don't like it, do it till you like it!

Christian Slater! (Later)

0 comments :