SKYE ART GALLERY- The official place for Des Taylor Fine Art

00:20:00 1 Comments

Following on from my hit gallery show earlier this year, I can confirm the appointment of SKYE Art Gallery as the Official Des Taylor Art Gallery for Las Vegas. It’s a wonderful space, and the perfect home for my Fine Art and Limited Editions looked after by the coolest gallery owners; Vanessa and Elena. They’ve done an amazing job promoting and offering my art to their clients. Big Hugs to you and your team guys! Together with my Art Publisher, I’m working on some brand new editions and hand painted pieces for them so keep a look out for some eye-popping pieces, and some nice surprises! If you’re in town, make sure SKYE Art Gallery is on your ‘must-see’ list! SKYE is located at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace (Next to Sushi Roku) 3500 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 702 836 3538 skye@skyeartgallery.com




CLICK FOR DES TAYLOR ART AT SKYE ART GALLERY

1 comments :