TRUE BELIEVERS Pre-Convention Commission List

04:17:00 0 Comments




Greetings, Humans! It's that time again when I prepare for my first (and only British) convention of the year! I'll be in Dubai and  the US most of the time working on some cool stuff... plus a gallery show in Las Vegas.

I'm opening a short Commission window for fans that are attending the convention so if you are looking for a unique piece of art that will lighten up your day or wall look no further...

ONLY SUPER HEROES and POP CULTURE characters at this time.

Price List.
A4 Pencil Sketch £50- Head and Bust
(Inked £70)

A3 Pencil Sketch £80- Figure
(Inked £100)

Two Characters on one A3 page £130
(Inked £150)

Blank cover - £80

Original character sketch with A3 Full Color Print £200
Two Characters  £250

*If you have something specific in mind that contains more characters/scenes drop me an email and we'll agree a price.

For all enquiries please drop me an email at despopart@gmail.com

To get on my list just choose the price point below and look forward to your masterpiece.


Commission Prices.

0 comments :