DESPOP: Pre-Convention Commission list. London Super Comic Con

16:04:00 0 Comments

Greetings,Humans!
I've been  inundated with requests for  personal commissioned art recently. So with London Super Comic Con lurking on the horizon I will be accepting a limited number of pre-convention commissions for you to pick up at the show.
Advantages to having a Pre- Convention Sketch.
1. You avoid a queue! If you have seen me at a convention I'm pretty much stuck to a chair from opening till close sketching commissions.
2. In the comfort of my office I can take a bit more time on your piece and not feel rushed to get through the list.

PRICE:
The prices are as follows and are exclusive to LSCC only!


The prices are as follows and are exclusive to LSCC only

Blank Comic !Covers ( (Head and Bust) £40 pencil /£50 inked -  post Blank Cover to my address)
A4 simple line sketch (Head and Bust) £40 pencil /£50 inked -





















A3 Sketch Full pose £60 Pencil/ £70 inked.   A3 size Two characters posing £120.00




















Exclusive Full Color One -Off A2 sized Print £160.00


If you are interested in being on my commission list and getting your own piece of exclusive art, feel free to email me at despopart@googlemail.com with your details and the characters you would like me to illustrate.

Look forward to creating you a bit of magic.

Des Taylor.

0 comments :