Artist Des Taylor's ARTCLASS at Orbital Comics

16:59:00 0 Comments

Last night at Orbital Comics was one I shall remember for ages as I hosted my first comic book Artclass. With the help of the extremely sexy models Nina Hearne and April Banbury the night went down a treat with the punters. The girls did three costume changes each as Modesty Blaise, Lois Lane, two of my characters Scarlett Couture and Elizabeth Knight and then an individual saucy number.
Artists were tutored by Des Taylor to do two rounds of 15 minute Speed Sketching, gathering as much information down on paper quickly, and then two 20 minute exercises in which they did a more detailed sketch.
Drinks were on tap all night courtesy of THOR DRINKS, who whipped up some potent shots and cocktails. Feedback to the event has been so good that future Artclasses at the Orbital comic store are now inevitable.
I'm already trying to plan something that will top it!
Here are some pics from the event.








0 comments :