Des Taylor Advance Convention Sketch List - NOW OPEN

16:23:00 Des Taylor 2 Comments

For those who visit my table at Comic Conventions inevitably see mee stuck to my desk with an intravenous drip attached to RED BULL. Yup, I work from open till close to ensure I do my best work for you comic punters. I am already starting to get requests for sketches So with this thought in mind , My advance sketch list is officially open. I will work on this list leading up to the convention especially any complicated pieces. Prices: Variant Comic Cover Sketches -£20 Pencil sketches: Head portrait, on 29.7x 21cm A4 paper ( or in your sketch book) : £30.00 Single body character on 29.7 x 42.0cm A3 : £40 (£50 inked) Two characters on one page - Pencil on 29.7 x 42.0cm A3 £80 (£90 inked) Payment: You can pay for the art in advance or when you arrive and/or pick it up. Let me know what you would like. Special Note: I will also be taking your One-Off Private Commission order ( Full Color Illustration -Most of what you see on my blog - on 200gsm Satin Paper. Size A242.0 x 59.4cm or 50x40cm. Price £150.00 These special commissions I shall take back to Despop and create. Please expect to wait at least a week to see the finished product. Please send your questions and requests to des(at)despop(dot) with "London Super Comicon Sketch List" in the subject line of your email. This will really help me keep track of everything. This advance list is only for those attending LondonSuper Comicon in person. I do request that if you are on my list and are not going to make it, please let me know. And if possible, please pick up your artwork as soon as you can when you arrive at the convention. Or pay for your spot on the list, whichever applies. I may ask for reference if I don't know the character or if I can't find it on the web at the show. You can email me links to references before the show. I can alway print them out and take them with me. The advantage of getting on my list early is that it gives me time to do some great sketches without the pressure of worrying about time. In the past I have had to work on sketches up to 2 WEEKS AFTER THE CONVENTION due to the volume of requests. Look forward to seeing the usual suspects there and hopefully some brand new faces.