Crazy Alex!

01:13:00 0 Comments

Snoochy Boochies,noochies!
At some point in my already loaded project file I am going to work on the great, full time, sexy nutcase, Alex Sim-Wise's
project Alma Mater.

I have had this one in the tank for about a year now when I met Alex on an FHM shoot (long story). After finding out how much of a comic geek and games head she was we hit it off.

Totally clued up on her genre of Horror, Zombie flicks and books she came up with her own brand/concept which will be a 
mix of St.Trinians meets the Warriors meets From Dusk Till Dawn.





Here is a glimpse of the characters for this project.
The lead character Audrey has a slight resemblence to Miss
Sim-Wise. Little does she know my inspiration forher came from a picture of my good friend Laura Kawa. Hahahahaha!

I shall be all over this like deodorant once I get the other
projects out of the way.



Peas

Des

0 comments :