Saturday, 3 January 2015

Exploring Supergirl... as a girl before she reaches awesomeness!

Cute Kara! I created some images of Supergirl last year that were super-popular with adults and kids alike. They were to portray her as a teenager before she grows into my extreme hottie version.

I would love to see Kara depicted with the same sort of respect Superman gets when she's older. With commanding authority, wisdom and presence, moving away from the lost, teenage trying to find herself in the world version we are used to seeing.

Surprisingly, I'd also make her character slightly WEAKER than Superman (in strength) which I think would make her acts of heroism greater when she's up against it. I'd make her Will-power stronger!! She never gives in, never gives up!
Send's a stronger message.
Anyhoo.. enjoy the Supergirl studies!






















No comments:

Post a Comment