Monday, 14 April 2014

Thanks to the Muses!

SHOUT OUT: Over the past two years I've had the honour to work with and meet some awesome people that have either inspired some of my art pieces or provided poses and reference for my characters to blossom. Each one of these lovely ladies are talented, resourceful, ambitious and hardworking and devoted to their art. So with that in mind I say thanks to Viktoria, Emmy, Jordan, Jessy, Nina, Roxy and Steph!

The fact that you've taken the time out of your lives to contribute to the stuff I'm doing is humbling. Wether it be participating in my Art Class or creating fantastic costumes for my doodles to come to life.

Keep being awesome and inspiring other artists to go and pick up a pencil or or a needle and thread!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog,, i'm very enjoyed to visit this site. have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete