Friday, 16 November 2012

Des Taylor's new ARTBOOK & KATIE ROGERS PRINT COMPETITION

My brand new ARTBOOK. Limited to 100 Signed Copies. Available at THOUGHTBUBBLE COMIC FESTIVAL this weekend.Des Taylor’s Brand new ARTBOOk will be on sale this week at THOUGHTBUBBLE,comics festival,leeds. The 88 page book shows new art, designs ,concepts and a sneak peek of the forth-coming MULTI -Media project ‘THE TROUBLE WITH KATIE ROGERS. Katie Rogers Print competiton. SIMPLE! Three lucky winners. To Enter send your Name and Address to Katie with the Heading KATIECOMP to katierogers@itvstudios.com Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Nooooooooooooooooooo... I'm a french guy and I love your job but your artbook won't be available elsewhere at this festival... :-(
    I'm so sad !!
    Will it be possible in the future to buy your artbooks on a website ?
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me an email to des@despop.co.uk and you may purchase one via PAYPAL. Alternatively, I will put some up on the DESPOP site on Monday!

      Delete