Wednesday, 21 November 2012

DES TAYLOR's ARTBOOK

At ThoughtBubble Comic Convention Leeds, I unveiled my brand new Artbook which went down a treat with comic book art fans. Some of the remaining copies are now available on my site www.despop.co.uk and come in two editions signed and Signed and sketched. (Some copies I held back shall also be available at Forbidden Planet, Dublin at a later date in Dec.) Yes, I shall be sitting at my desk putting sketches into 20 copies. Expect random characters in each book. Ps. For the purchasers of the signed edition- I will throw in an Easter Egg or two in selected packages! (Some copies I held back shall also be available at Forbidden Planet, Dublin in Dec.) Just in time for Xmas. Enjoy Des

10 comments:

  1. So excited I just ordered my copy, I love looking through your website, all the images are simply stunning.
    I love the retro take on superheroes and Vesha Valentine is amazing, captures the era so authentically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Just checked and received your order! Will make sure I put something nice in the sleeve!

      Des

      Delete
    2. Hi can I double check will we get an email when the book has been posted? Thanx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Des I Just ordered a copy of your Artbook:Sketched edition and I cannot wait. I really love your work, it makes sense to me. The retro pulp and 50s styling is something I adore and you do it so well. I especially love the Supergirl art. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill remember to sketch a Supergirl for you then,mate!

      Delete
  4. Just purchased the sketched edition to go alongside your other books on my shelf and my Indy commission and Spidey / MJ sketch ;)

    Keep excelling, Des

    All the best

    Mat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mat! Well done! Got in there just in time!

      Delete
  5. Bart Goovaerts5 December 2012 15:32

    Just wondering if my order came through... (ordered 23th of november - Purchase No.: 80 )

    Hope I was in time..cause I love your work and hope I can add the book to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bart! I'll take a look through my orders in a sec and get back to you!
      Email me at des@despop.co.uk

      Delete