Tuesday, 24 July 2012

COMMISSIONS AND UPDATES...

Well peeps! Dont think it hasn't been a busy one over here at DESPOP.Just getting back into the swing of things after an amazing San Diego Con and tying the knot with my beloved of 6 years. Thanks to all that came up to my table and bought prints, sketches and books. I enjoyed your company and banter. I have a ton of catching up to do with your commissions, so those who have paid and are waiting- I thank you for your patience. With Katie Rogers, Scarlett Couture, Blue Lotus and a dozen commissions dotting around my desk I can assure you the next few months shall be showcasing more of my artwork. Des Taylor Workaholic

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both!
    Love your work so much. I've been looking for information regarding commissions but can't seem to locate it. Could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy peasy! Just send me an email over to despopart@gmail.com and let me know what you would like to adorn your wall.
    Des Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Des, these Lois/Superman pieces are beyond stunning. I have to own one. I'm not in the UK. Can you point me to a website/gallery where I can purchase some of your work? Also, do you have a place where you explain the cost for a commission? Is it just via email? Just making sure I didn't miss anything major on your page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, there! Just send me an email to despopart@googlemail.com and let me know what you want. You can see more commissions on my site www.despop.co.uk or my fanpage at facebook.com/destaylorfanpage

      Speak soon


      Des

      Delete