Wednesday, 27 June 2012

STAR TREK re-imagined by Des Taylor

The 2009 Star Trek film converted me to LOVE the Trek! Sure I was a fan of Wrath of Khan and the one where they had to save the whales, but JJ Abrams did a crackerjack job of re-booting that franchise for years to come. Anyhooooo.......Love the classic series. Grew up on that shit so here is my homage to it. I've been asked if I might do a collection of Star Trek girls...why the fuck not ! It would be rude not to! I would LOOOOVVVVVVVEEEE to do a Star Trek comic story....any takers?

8 comments:

  1. Your work is INCREDIBLE!!!! I would love to see your rendition of STAR WARS and JAMES BOND!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the art work

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO IT!!! DO IT NOW!!! I WILL FUND YOU ON KICKSTARTER OR INDIEGOGO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you take commissions? I'd like to hire you to create a custom Star Trek artwork. If so, please email me at schwartz_jonathan@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's for my wedding. My fiance, best man, and I are all big fans. So I'm thinking some kind of wedding party Star Trek themed item.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heck, I'd LOVE to see a whole Star Trek cartoon based on these pieces! Would love to know what Kirk is thinking here (so mischievous!) Please do the whole TOS crew! This is perfect and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete